How I found Success in Network Marketing
I’m not just an executive at rNetwork, I’ve also built the business from the field side as well. I’ve achieved the highest rank attainable in three different Direct Sales companies over the years and I’ve had a lot of fun doing it. Remember that it is important to enjoy the journey as well! I’m proud of the living I’ve made for myself and my family. We’ve had the opportunity to travel across the globe, visiting countries in 5 continents and most importantly making friends all over the globe. I certainly don’t know it all, but I would like to share with you what I did learn and how it can be applied to your rNetwork business.
Have a Good Learning and Listening Attitude, Your rNetwork Upline is Key to Your Success.
- Listen to your uplines if their success is what you want to achieve and be a good learner.
- Acting as if you already know everything will be the pitfall to your success in Network Marketing. Using a tomato as an example for a moment. Remember you always want to stay green because the next stage past ripe is rotten. Be like a sponge and take it all in …
Learn the Business As Soon as Possible
- You have to know what your rNetwork business is about.
- You don’t want to feel empty when your prospects ask you about the business because you lack skills and the knowledge of what you actually do.
- Build your foundation by means of studying your business and absorb what is needed to be learned.
- Knowledge builds confidence, your confidence in talking to your prospects will come from the knowledge that you have. The Participation Marketplace is our main product. Learn everything about it.
- Learn about the compensation plan, how to properly invite people to see a presentation of rNetwork, review the tools available in the Tool section of your back office and learn how to properly present the rNetwork business.
- Not learning about your rNetwork business will make your success unclear.
- Take advantage of the amazing learning tool of rIgnitor.
- Remember, crawl, walk and then run … it is a step at a time. Everything will come with time but remember that sooner is better than later.
Teach Your Downlines
- What you will teach is what you have learned.
- Do the learning first and share the knowledge that you have in your mind.
- Your ability to teach is also your ability to lead.
- Your rNetwork team needs your guidance to attain success.
- It is important that you make yourself available for them.
Start the Duplication Process With Your People
- Duplication is Key to your success.
- However good you are, doing this all by yourself is not a networking business, that is a sole proprietorship.
- Getting duplication started in your downline is critical.
- Remember this “Tell, Show, Try, Do!”
- Tell them what to do, show them what to do, let them try to do what you do and then let them do it on their own.
- We’ve all heard that old saying “You can give a man a fish and he will eat for a day but if you teach a man to fish he can eat for a lifetime.” This is the same thing – teach the business so they can do it themselves.
“I would rather earn 1% off a 100 people’s efforts than 100% of my own efforts.” – John D. Rockefeller
- Teach them the concept of Power3.
- If your group is duplicating and the tasks are delegated to your downlines then the result is your group will grow exponentially.
- Imagine if you have all 3 downlines making 3 presentations a day. Eventually, you will see hundreds joining your team every week.
- That’s when this business really becomes fun!
Income and your dreams
These are the concepts I learned as a networker in the field. I encourage you to listen and learn from your upline in rNetwork, teach what you have learned to your team members and show them how to duplicate what you do. Duplication turns into multiplication and you will soon be living the life of your dreams with the income you want and deserve.
I didn’t have a compensation plan as strong as the one that has been created by myself and others here at rNetwork. It is so powerful, it creates multiple streams of income, it is a game-changer. I didn’t have a product like the Participation Marketplace. Learn about it and share its unique power. Let us do the rest.
Great Success and I look forward to the journey with you!