Hello rNetwork family!
I want to talk about building successful teams through leadership. I’ve been around a lot of successful people in my life, and have been close to some of the biggest and most successful MLM leaders in the industry.
I was attracted to them, they had a magnetism, a feel about them that was inspiring to everyone around them. They were authentic and positive. I think it goes without saying that you can’t build big teams without positivity oozing out of your pores.
My research reveals that great leaders have the following top 6 qualities.
1. Effective leaders bring out the best in others. They believe that everyone has untapped potential and give people the confidence to achieve that potential.
2. They are positive and confident. Great leaders can balance optimism, passion, and confidence without ignoring reality.
3. The best leaders inspire with words and actions. They have bold visions and audacious goals, but they also have the ability to communicate in a way that inspires others to act. They involve others to give people a sense of ownership and control.
4. Great leaders are genuine. They know who they are and they are not afraid to let others see their core values, strengths, and weaknesses.
5. They can be trusted and they trust others. They say what they mean, mean what they say, and do what they promise to do. They expect the same of others.
6. Great leaders drive great results. They never take their eyes off the target.
I believe leadership is one of the keys to building a great organization. And as the old maxim goes, you lead by example. What does that mean at rNetwork? Well, it is simple, you don’t have to be in great shape, but you should be doing something daily that improves your health. You don’t have to be a millionaire or have already achieved your financial goals, but you should be doing something very specific in that core area every day. And so it should be with personal development and business. Leaders don’t just share, they do.
If you are striving to live the Ultimate Life, achieving micro successes in every category, every day, will over the course of a few months build up to create an Ultimate Life for you. Moreover, when you are living your core principles, you will attract people with a positive mindset towards you. So I suggest that you start by asking yourself, what can I do each day, what micro goal and victory can I accomplish each day to be a better leader? Then follow up on whatever answer comes up for you.
I wish you the best of luck in building your Ultimate Life!